Frank Scoblete discusses: What is craps? What are the overall odds in craps? Do certain bets on the craps table have better odds than others? Who is the shooter? What is the point? What are the pass and don't pass lines? What is the come line? What is the don't come line? What is the come out roll? Once the shooter has his point how long does he roll? What is the most basic betting strategy in craps? What is the "odds bet" or "backing up" my pass line bet? Is there a limit to how much I can "back up" my pass line bet? What are "true odds" in craps? Should I always back up my pass line bet to get true odds? Can I take my odds bet off the table at any time? What are the "place bets", and how do they win me money? What does the number 7 have to do with the game of craps? Can I move my "place bets" on and off the table? Should I "cover" all of the "place bets"? What are the odds on each of the place bets? What are "hard" and "soft" way bets? What are the "prop" bets, and what are the odds? What is a "Yo" bet?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades